Your reservation must be made through the Aer Lingus website. The Manage my Booking option allows you to adjust your trip dates, destination, flight schedules, and even upgrade your price type. The following are some of the most essential components of Aer Lingus' new flying schedule:
* Aer Lingus flight changes must be requested at least two hours before to the scheduled departure time, after which the whole trip cost will be computed.
* If you modify your Aer Lingus flight date, you may be charged a change fee as well as the difference in pricing depending on the fare type you selected.
* The lower difference in the fare cancellation of individual flight segments on a ticket constitutes a change, and the Aer Lingus flight change charge and cost difference may apply based on the fare booked, according to Aer Lingus change flight policy.
* According to Aer Lingus policy, change flights are only permitted from the same country of origin and must be completed within one year of the date of issuance.
* The pre-purchased lunch and other travel needs are non-transferable and non-refundable in the case of a voluntary flight change.
* Any Aer Lingus flight itinerary modifications will be communicated to passengers at least seven days before to the scheduled departure.
Back to top