How to fix a Canon printer that is constantly going offline. In that situation, check to see if your computer has enough software installed for the printer model. Also check the printer, workstation, and wifi router's wired or wireless connectivity. Also, right-click on your printer model in the desktop setting's printer list to view what the printer is now printing. Hence, if an error is occurring owing to a network loss, read on to learn How To Put My Canon Printer Online.
Why is My Canon Printer Offline?
All across the world, Canon printers are well-known. As technology and consumer needs rise, printers with advanced capabilities are entering the IT industry. However there is a widespread issue that affects all printers, including Canon printers, and it is known as the Canon printer offline issue and How To Get My Canon Printer Back Online.
After an update, a Canon printer offline issue happens for a variety of reasons. So, you should be aware of the issue's nature before trying to solve it. Your Canon printer may be down for any number of reasons, among a great many others. Some of the most frequent problems with Canon printer offline issues are described below.
- No high-speed internet connection to the printer.
- Computer and printer are not linked.
- The USB cord is not properly plugged in.
- The printer is off or in standby mode.
- Canon printer drivers that are out of current.
- Pausing the printer
- There is no WiFi available.
- blocked printing task in the queue.
There are numerous factors that can contribute to the offline Canon printer issue. You can seek the assistance of Canon printer tech support if you are unable to recognise and comprehend the issue.
How Can I Get My Canon Printer Online Back
Why can't I use my Canon printer? How do I correct it? How can you fix an offline Canon printer? And you must be thinking about certain questions that are related to these. We are quite aware of this because it is possible for an issue to arise following a computer system update, or it may occasionally occur for other reasons. We understand that when a Canon printer indicates it is offline, users' printing job immediately ceases, which right away results in. Here is step-by-step advice to help you resolve your problems:
- Choose Printers from the Settings menu. then check to see if your printer is connected or not.
- Right-click the printer and choose "Use Printer Online" if it's not connected.
- Delete every printing task. Choose Cancel All Documents under Printer Menu. Perhaps your Canon printer is down as a result of so many printing orders.
- Turn off the printer, wait a few minutes, and then check it out by printing a test page.
- Enter the Spooler service in the Start menu, then click the folder. Then click Restart under Print Spooler.
- Then, select Properties by clicking Printer Spooler once more. Set Automatic in the Startup Type bar. To save the changes, click OK.
- Continue if the troubles with the offline Canon printer still persist.
- Open the Devices and Printers folder by going to Control Panel > Hardware and Sounds>, then look for your printer.
- Right-click on your printer selection and then choose "See what's printing" from the drop-down menu. Then eliminate each and every printing job.
- To check if your Canon printer is still not working, print a test page. Reinstall the printer drivers and software if the answer is affirmative.
Also Read: Canon Printer Setup
Back to top