The Canon Pixma iX6820 is a great printer for homes and small offices. The printer is a bit pricey, but it can be worth it if you need to print often. The Pixma iX6820 comes with a built-in scanner and copier, which are great features to have in one device. The Pixma iX6820 has a wireless feature that allows you to print from your smartphone or tablet without having to connect it with a cable. You can also use the printer’s built-in Wi-Fi connection, but this may be inconvenient if there are many people using it. This article will show you how to set up the printer using its built-in wireless feature.
Connect your Canon Pixma iX6820 printer to your wireless network.
To Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Setup flow the Steps
- Connect the printer to a wireless router. If you don't have one, you can purchase one from Amazon or Best Buy.
- Connect the printer to a wireless access point (AP). This is an optional step if you already have an existing AP in place and want it connected directly with another device on your local area network (LAN) without having any additional hardware required for installation like hubs and switches etc..
- Connect the printer directly via Ethernet cable if possible; otherwise use an Ethernet extension cord so that it doesn't have too much distance between itself and other devices like smartphones/tablets etc..
Turn on the printer's Wireless feature.
- Turn on the printer. Press the Power button to turn on your printer and begin printing a test page, if you haven't already.
- Connect to the wireless network setting via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi (and not USB).
Go to the [Wireless Setup] page on the printer's display and follow the instructions on screen.
Go to the [Wireless Setup] page on the printer's display and follow the instructions on screen. Turn on your camera's wireless feature, then go to your printer's [Wireless Setup] page and follow its directions for connecting with your Wi-Fi router or access point.
The iX6820 is a great printer for homes and small offices.
The iX6820 is a great printer for homes and small offices. It's easy to use, has a good price and has a good warranty.
The Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Setup Guide will help you get started with your new printer, setting it up and using it as soon as possible. You’ve successfully set up your Canon Pixma iX6820 printer.
References: Canon Pixma iX6820 printer setup
Back to top