QuickBooks Error 6069 is an error code that occurs when you are trying to set up a multi-user environment. This error code is usually caused by an issue with the company file or your QuickBooks software.
To troubleshoot this error, the following steps should be followed:
1. Check the file path: Make sure that the QuickBooks company file is stored in the same location on each computer in the multi-user environment, and that the file path is correct.
2. Check the hosting setup: Make sure that the hosting setup is correct on each computer in the multi-user environment.
3. Check the firewall settings: Make sure that the Windows Firewall or any other antivirus software is not blocking QuickBooks from accessing the company file.
4. Check the server settings: Make sure that the server is running with the correct settings and is properly configured to run QuickBooks in a multi-user environment.
5. Reinstall QuickBooks: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, try reinstalling QuickBooks on the computer where the error is occurring.
6. Contact QuickBooks Support: If the issue persists, contact QuickBooks Support at tel:+1.855.738.0359 for further assistance
Back to top